Splash + Cottage EXT with Mercury 25 HP ELPT Command Thrust! +++SAVE $2500.00 OVER A 2019 which is exactly the same Pontoon+++
Upgraded Motors with larger HP are available, Runs Perfect with a 60 HP ELPT CT Command Thrust
This Boat has an optional Full Camper Enclosure so it really is Like a Cottage on the Water!
Fully Enclosed Models Sell Fast, so don't delay!
Why not spend the night?
An innovative new design allows the 2 front loungers to convert into a comfortable bed for relaxing or even spending a night out under the stars. The rear entertaining area has room to play or just fish the day away. This is what owning a pontoon is all about.
Premium Package (NOTE: This Promotion can Change Without Notice)
Upgrade to Soft-Step Dura-Weave Flooring $1,399
Legend ConvertaBed system with dual chaise lounges $999
Bluetooth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers $789
In-dash Humminbird Helix 5 GPS fish/depth finder $599
Chaise lounge with integrated flip-up changing room $399
Oversized aluminum boarding ladder $399
Removable tinted windscreen $299
12 volt power outlet $139
Total premium package value $5,922
Overall Length: 23'8"
Pontoon Diameter: 24"
Aluminium Thickness: .090
Maximum Horsepower: 150
Fuel Capacity: Portable
Deck Length: 21'2"
Pontoon Length: 22'4"
Maximum Persons: 11
Maximum Capacity: 2340
Hull Weight: 1900
Livewell: 9 gallons
Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
Tough shark-nosed cones with spray-deflecting fins
3 gates with posi-lock latches
4 integrated tube-mounted cleats/rings
Double-sealed deck seams
Large diameter .080 gauge pontoon tubes - 23"
Lightweight design for better flotation, increased capacities & better performance with smaller outboards
Pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
Soft-Step Dura-Weave EZ-Clean floor
Ultra-light composite seat base construction
Why not spend the night?
This innovative new design allows the 2 front loungers to convert into a comfortable bed for relaxing or even spending a night out under the stars. The rear entertaining area has room to play or just fish the day away. This is what owning a pontoon is all about.
- Overall Length: 23'2"
- Beam: 96"
- Pontoon Diameter: 24"
- Aluminium Thickness: .090
- Maximum Horsepower: 150
- Fuel Capacity: Portable
- Deck Length: 21'
- Pontoon Length: 22'2"
- Maximum Persons: 11
- Maximum Capacity: 1980
- Hull Weight: 1625
- Livewell: 1
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
- Tough shark-nosed cones with spray-deflecting fins
- 3 gates with posi-lock latches
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats/rings
- Double-sealed deck seams
- Large diameter .080 gauge pontoon tubes - 23"
- Lightweight design for better flotation, increased capacities & better performance with smaller outboards
- Pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
- Soft-Step Dura-Weave EZ-Clean floor
- Ultra-light composite seat base construction
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Fibreglass console with built-in colour fishfinder, bluetooth stereo, illuminated gauges and switches, a deluxe steering wheel and MP3 port
- Illuminated gauges
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 8
- EZ-Clean Rear Fun Zone for watersports and entertaining
- Rear fuel tank and battery storage area
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- Chaise lounge with integrated flip-up changing room
- Chaise lounges with integrated storage
- Comfortable bow couches with armrests and storage
- Deluxe captain’s chair with armrests and slider
- Exclusive Ultra-Flow seat bases offer unmatched ventilation and storage
- Legend ConvertaBed system with dual chaise lounges
- Rear Facing Couch with removable backrest cushion, aerated livewell and fuel tank storage
- Rear fishing area
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- High capacity aerator pump
- Aerated livewell - US gallons / litres - 9 / 34
- Portable fuel tank
- Deck-mounted mooring cleats - 4
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Removable table with integrated drink holders
- Extra-large bimini top with 1” anodized aluminum frame
- EZ-access rear gate for easy docking, loading and water sports
- Full Camper Enclosure
- 6 Year WOWranty
- A warranty that makes you say wow!
- Sure we’ve always had the industry’s best warranties on the structural parts of our boats, like the welds, main riveted seams, pontoon tubes, decks and transoms, but what about everything else in your boat? Well, most companies offer a 1 year warranty on the other stuff and some offer up to three years. Although this is very respectable, we figured we’d double that. Legend’s 6 Year WOWranty covers most other components for 6 long years. That gives you a lot of worry-free, quality, memory-makin’ time.
- *For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
- Lifetime Tube, Deck and Transom Warranty: Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.
- Legend ProTech 5+1 Year Canvas Warranty: Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
- Lifetime Floor & Deck Warranty: A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting.
- Mercury Warranty: Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.